INFORMED OPINIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMEBERSHIP.
1. In order to register with Informed Opinions, you must:
- I have a valid email address which I access daily
- I have a mobile phone and am contactable on it daily
- I am a UK resident
- I am over 15 years old
2. You may cancel your membership with Informed Opinions at any time and for any reason. We will endeavour to remove you from our secure database within 72 hours from the date you inform us that you wish your membership to be cancelled.
3. Informed Opinions may terminate your membership with us at any time and or any reason. Wherever possible, we will send you an email notifying you of our decision.
4. Becoming a member of Informed Opinions does not guarantee you any right to participate in focus groups.
5. Your membership does not oblige you to participate in a focus group.
6. Both Informed Opinions and you acknowledge that there shall be no relationship of employer and employee between us and you agree to indemnify Informed Opinions against any losses, damages or costs it suffers arising from a finding that you are an employee of Informed Opinions for any purpose.
7. Your participation in a focus group may result in you becoming entitled to an incentive payment being paid to you by the relevant client. Details of any such incentive payment will be clearly explained to you at the recruitment stage for each particular focus group. Any such incentive payments will be dealt with direct between you and the client. The incentive payments are not the responsibility of Informed Opinions.
8. You will be notified, at the time you are invited to take part in a focus group, of the payment due to you together with any expenses due to you.
9. Informed Opinions shall not be liable to you, howsoever arising, for damages including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, lost revenue or profits or other economic loss arising out of your membership with Informed Opinions.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Informed Opinions liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
11. Informed Opinions is a data controller registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number Z2929814.
12. Informed Opinions will never release to a third party personal data that it holds about you without your express consent.
13. You have a right to request a copy of all data that we hold in relation to you. Informed Opinions shall supply this data to you subject to a small administration fee being payable by you.
14. Informed Opinions strictly adheres to the Market Research Society’s code of conduct, a copy of which can be read by clicking on this link http://www.mrs.org.uk/standards/codeconduct.htm
Governing law and jurisdiction:
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.